Saturday, November 20, 2010

Potential Great Lakes Snow Update #7

Good morning everyone! It's Saturday. And although the football teams aren't playing today, the weather always changes. So let's get started.

The GFS is sticking with the possibility of sticking snow in North Illinois, and possibly a very nice storm in Wisconsin. Ah, did you see the pun???? Ah??? Yeah, it wasn't a good one. I did not intend that.

Moving on! Another meteorologist is analyzing it as a potent weather system. Why? I'm not sure. I bet he's checking other models and ensembles.

I have just checked the Probability for precipitation for November 25th. It shows that Wisconsin AND us will have the majority of the same chances for precip. Although Wisconsin has just a SMALL TINT of more precip by the lake, all other chances for precip are same.

Well, that's about all the info I have right now.


No comments: